Frances J Willers Coaching is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This Policy sets out the obligations of Frances J Willers Coaching regarding data protection and the rights of Customers and business contacts (“data subjects”) in respect of their personal data under EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
This Policy sets out the obligations of Frances J Willers Coaching regarding the collection, processing, transfer, storage, and disposal of personal data.
The procedures and principles set out herein must be followed at all times by Frances J Willers Coaching. Frances J Willers Coaching is committed not only to the letter of the law, but also to the spirit of the law and places high importance on the correct, lawful, and fair handling of all personal data, respecting the legal rights, privacy, and trust of all individuals with whom it deals.
The Data Protection Principles;
This Policy aims to ensure compliance with the GDPR.
All personal data must be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject
- Collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes. Adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. Every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased, or rectified without delay.
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed.
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Lawful, Fair, and Transparent Data Processing;
Personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting the rights of the data subject shall be lawful if at least one of the following applies:
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract with them
Frances J Willers Coaching collects and processes the personal data;
Personal data collected directly from data subjects
- Frances Willers Coaching only collects, processes, and holds personal data for the specific purposes set out in this Policy.
- Data subjects are kept informed at all times of the purpose or purposes for which Frances Willers Coaching uses their personal data.
Adequate, Relevant, and Limited Data Processing;
Frances J Willers Coaching will only collect and process personal data for and to the extent necessary for the specific purpose or purposes of which data subjects have been informed (or will be informed).
Accuracy of Data and Keeping Data Up-to-Date;
Frances J Willers Coaching shall ensure that all personal data collected, processed, and held by it is kept accurate and up-to-date. This includes, but is not limited to, the rectification of personal data at the request of a data subject.
The accuracy of personal data shall be checked when it is collected and at regular intervals thereafter. If any personal data is found to be inaccurate or out-of-date, all reasonable steps will be taken without delay to amend or erase that data, as appropriate.
Frances J Willers Coaching shall not keep personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the purpose or purposes for which that personal data was originally collected, held, and processed.
When personal data is no longer required, all reasonable steps will be taken to erase or otherwise dispose of it without delay.
Frances J Willers Coaching shall ensure that all personal data collected, held, and processed is kept secure and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
Rectification of Personal Data;
Data subjects have the right to require Frances J Willers Coaching to rectify any of their personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
Frances J Willers Coaching shall rectify the personal data in question, and inform the data subject of that rectification, within one month of the data subject informing Frances J Willers Coaching of the issue. The period can be extended by up to two months in the case of complex requests. If such additional time is required, the data subject shall be informed.
In the event that any affected personal data has been disclosed to third parties, those parties shall be informed of any rectification that must be made to that personal data.
Erasure of Personal Data;
Data subjects have the right to request that Frances J Willers Coaching erases the personal data it holds about them in the following circumstances:
- It is no longer necessary for Frances J Willers Coaching to hold that personal data with respect to the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or processed
- The data subject wishes to withdraw their consent to Frances J Willers Coaching holding and processing their personal data
- The data subject objects to Frances J Willers Coaching holding and processing their personal data (and there is no overriding legitimate interest to Frances J Willers Coaching to continue doing so)
- The personal data has been processed unlawfully
- The personal data needs to be erased in order for Frances J Willers Coaching to comply with a particular legal obligation
Unless Frances J Willers Coaching has reasonable grounds to refuse to erase personal data, all requests for erasure shall be complied with, and the data subject informed of the erasure, within one month of receipt of the data subject’s request. The period can be extended by up to two months in the case of complex requests. If such additional time is required, the data subject shall be informed.
In the event that any personal data that is to be erased in response to a data subject’s request has been disclosed to third parties, those parties shall be informed of the erasure unless it is impossible or would require disproportionate effort to do so.
Restriction of Personal Data Processing;
Data subjects may request that Frances J Willers Coaching ceases processing the personal data it holds about them. If a data subject makes such a request, the Company shall retain only the amount of personal data concerning that data subject (if any) that is necessary to ensure that the personal data in question is not processed further.
In the event that any affected personal data has been disclosed to third parties, those parties shall be informed of the applicable restrictions on processing it (unless it is impossible or would require disproportionate effort to do so).J
Personal Data Collected, Held, and Processed
The following personal data is collected, held, and processed by Frances J Willers Coaching
- Name, address, telephone number, email address to provide products/services that clients have requested from us and to keep clients informed about the products/services
Data Security – Storage
Frances J Willers Coaching shall ensure that the following measures are taken with respect to the storage of personal data:
- All electronic copies of personal data should be stored securely using passwords
- All hardcopies of personal data, along with any electronic copies stored on physical, removable media should be stored securely in a locked box, drawer, cabinet, or similar
- All personal data stored electronically should be backed up
Data Security – Disposal
When any personal data is to be erased or otherwise disposed of for any reason (including where copies have been made and are no longer needed), it should be securely deleted and disposed of.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the web browser of your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. The information that is collected is unique to you and only the server that delivered the cookie will be able to retrieve or read its contents.
The benefits of cookies
Cookies are often used to enhance your experience on a website as they can remember information about your visit, such as your personal preferences. For example, cookies are used when you create an account with a website so that information about you can be remembered saving you time on your next visit.
We use traffic log cookies (via Google Analytics) to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
If you do not want to accept please navigate away from this website, if you choose to continue viewing the website cookies will still be activated. To learn more about how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Please be aware that disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.