Personal & Career Wellbeing Coaching
Ask yourself these simple questions:
- How do you feel on a Sunday evening?
- Is life out of balance?
- Will this year look the same as last year?
- Are you good at lots of things so not sure what path to take?
- Do you want to follow your dream to start a business, become self-employed, build an empire or control what, how and where you work?
Are you ready for Change and want to explore the possibilities?
Are you ready to make changes in your life?
I will help you explore reality and options, fulfil your aspirations through actions and support your journey to change.
Get in touch today and together we can take the first steps towards building a happy, healthy, resilient and successful you!
Are you ready to take control of your life & career?
Frances J Willers Coaching is offering a taster coaching session to individuals serious about taking control…and making change.
The free taster session will last up to 30 minutes, over Skype or telephone and will explain what is meant by taking back control of your career. During the session I will introduce you to what coaching is and how coaching works.
Attending the taster session does not commit you to signing up for the Personal & Career Wellbeing Programme. However, I guarantee your interest and curiosity will be raised along with the desire to discover more!
If you would like to attend a taster session or have any questions please email me on
I work with a limited number of clients to ensure we are the right “fit” for each other.
I offer an alternative to mainstream Personal & Career Coaches as I work from the perspective of “who do you want to be” rather than “what do you want to do”. So if you’re seeking help with your CV, job search, mentoring on your interview skills you’ll get so much more through your journey working with me.
Firstly, we have to discover what’s important to you, who you want to be, what suits your lifestyle preference, what your ambitions and outcomes are and critically how all of this works with your current skill set.
Simply open your mind to the possibilities, re-think your thinking, align your attitude and your journey has begun
Personal & Career Wellbeing Coaching is for you if …
- You want to understand more about who you are, what is really important to you and what you want out of life
- You are serious about being proactive, empowered and responsible for your own career management and personal development
- You are motivated, committed and prepared to invest in yourself, your career and your personal development
- You are ready to make yourself a priority
- You want things to change and you are ready to do what it takes to make it happen
- You seek clarity and direction on your next steps in your career
- You realise there is no quick fix, short cut or fast track to results and understand truly transformative change takes persistence, consistence, dedication and effort – and you are ready and willing to commit to this.
Are you ready?
My firm belief is that “change nothing …and nothing changes” Tony Robbins
How it works
- 4 x Individual 1-1 coaching sessions @ fortnightly intervals conducted at a time to suit you – it’s an 8 week programme
- Pre- session questionnaire once you’ve booked and made your payment, to inspire your specific outcomes and identify what you want to work with me on during the programme
- Each session will last up to an hour and is conducted via either telephone or Skype – the protocol is you always contact me
- I will tailor exercises to ignite your thinking, generate your self-awareness and inspire you
- I will use tools to facilitate your journey when you’re stuck, need challenge and support
- You will have access to me in between sessions via email throughout the sessions or simply if you wish to share your successes as I’m committed to your success
Change is highly personal, confidential and impactful so by having my full attention you can always be assured of intuitive, focused listening and questioning that will support you as you take each step forward.
The Practical Bits
The cost of Personal & Career Wellbeing Coaching is £360 as a one off payment
Two payments with the initial payment in advance of session 1 and the second payment prior to session 3 @ £190 per payment
Once the programme has commenced payment is non- refundable. The programme 8 weeks in duration so it is essential you are available to undertake this commitment. However, should unplanned circumstances arise you may be able delay the next session of the Personal & Career Wellbeing Coaching at the discretion of Frances J Willers Coaching. Responsibility for undertaking all actions lie solely with you as it is a reflection of your commitment to your change.
Get in touch! Together we can take the first steps towards building a happy, healthy, resilient and successful you!